- Appearance: Liquid
- Level: Primer
- Use: Car Paint
- Method: Spray
- Substrate: Iron
Purpose: Remove grease, oil, silicon and other surface contaminants to avoid paint film defect.
Mixing Ratio: Ready for use. No need to mix.
1. Clean the substrate with water to remove water-soluble contaminants and then dry it off.
2. Degrease the substrate with tack rag wetted with degreaser.
3. Wipe and dry again with another clean tack rag.
1. Use Topmatch Degreaser before sanding to avoid oil contamination going into the sanding mark.
2. Degrease and clean the surface again with Topmatch Degreaser after sanding.
Shelf Life: 24 months if stored in original sealed can at 20C
Packing: 1L, 4L